• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Purely Awesome Story................if Your Not A Gungrabbing Liberal!

It reminded me of a local story from a couple years ago.  Marty Beard "Who is a very unique individual all around" and is a regular on Trent Loose radio show for being an honest outspoken rancher/business owner, had a daughter who shot one just south of Bismarck as well.

The back of his septic truck had the phrase "Hauling Obamas stimulus package". and could be seen all over our area. :lmao:

http://bismarcktribune.com/news/local/year-old-bismarck-girl-shoots-mountain-lion/article_74c68284-11f7-11e0-af21-001cc4c03286.html

• Like 1

Quick question, why didnt the dad shoot it? Here in the great state of nebraska they finally allowed some permits to shoot a couple mountain lions a year. Well this idiot that has never been outside the city of omaha decided that mountain lions are not dangerous to people of live stock. So he (ernie chambers, look him up he is a real winner) brought forth a measure to repeal the hunting law. And it actually passed because he said he would stall any other votes for game and parks funding.

Oh man. Central Washington is my home country. Seen lots of big cats over the years. I was always brought up around guns and proud to say that I could save someone if I had to. I just wish some people would think about something before either making it a law or repealing one. Its like they are completely ignorant to anything except their own front yard downtown. They have absolutely no clue as to what actually goes on in the area that they make laws for.