• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

What's Your Prediction For America's Future?

JAG1

• Staff

Without talking about what should be done and not getting polical in this discussion, what is your thoughts on where we are heading today?

Will we see rapid inflation? Economic collapse? If so, can you share what that actually means? What explicit occurances do you see going forward?

Suppose our leaders wake up..... do you think things could still around and bring back the economic strength we once enjoyed?

I'm trying to get a handle on how you all think things will develope for our future.

Thanks for your thoughts to all fellow Cummins enthusiasts around here . :truck:

I think unless we make some major course direction changes, we are in trouble. Too many people riding in the wagon and not enough pulling it. Heard a gunnery sergent say...lazy is the new cripple. We will eventually run out of other peoples money. Then what do we do? I believe that as a country we are no longer in Gods favor as we were for the first 200 years. That whacko pastor that protests military funerals has it right, he's just going about it all wrong. Not the soldiers fault that our government had decided to make homosexuality OK. Politicians have done that. Taking God out of schools in favor of Muslim and other non Jewish-Christian including atheism spots in the face of God. We as individuals have hope, but the country will continue in a downward spiral. *** marriage spits in the face of God. He created man and woman for a reason. People say that We should love everyone. That's true, but God hates sin. His word does not evolve with society. It remains constant. I believe that a lot of politicians will be judged harshly. Our country is toast. Our only hope is to individually get good with god and share his message with others. How long will it take for things to unravel,'I don't know.

• Like 2

I have to be very careful about how I approach this...

The current outlook: Not good, but hopeful.

What will transpire? God only knows... read his word. Study history and you will see the details in how it will happen.

Do you we have a chance to redeem our nation and return to its once righteous state? Yes, but not without great sacrifice.

What his will is, will be done. We cannot stop what must come to pass. Just depends on how far we will let it go. We have the freedom of choice to choose what our future will be. How we do it determines how God carries out the rest.

• Like 1

OP, you say our leaders will hopefully wake up... Keep in mind, we (as a nation) picked them.  I also believe that we get the leaders we deserve, as a nation.  We may not agree with our leaders, but many of them don't have the same goals as we would see for the USA.  

I predict we will continue on the same path we have been on for the past 50 years or so in our quest to build a "great society."  The costs of building such a society rests disproportionately upon those actively making money, while many strive for mediocrity.   

Economically, we will continue to get by as a whole.  For those who really are smart, hardworking, and a bit lucky, they will do very well by comparison to the rest of the population. Opportunity is still out there.  In the industries that I have worked, it is very difficult to find good employees.  The upside is that good or outstanding employees really shine in the right organization and typically are duly compensated if they manage their careers properly. 

Socially, we have separated and as a whole vote to separate ourselves from the moral character, sacrifice, and values that our country was founded upon.  Our common American Culture was a mix of all yet unified.  I love diversity, but I don't like seeing the moral and racial divisions that people put in place.  Such divisions are unnecessary and most of the time amount to little more than political plays.  However, I do say with certainty that there are many good men and women in the younger generations.  The decisions that will continue to shape the country will be a struggle at all levels by all citizens.  I still have hope in the quality of people that we are producing... There are still numerous good, smart, men and women of moral character out there. 

Life is what we make of it as our time and place has been picked for us.  Our country is what we make of it.  I serve my country and God.  The United States is my country which I have sworn to protect.  I also keep in mind though, that this is not my eternal home.  I pray for our leaders and our country yet know it isn't my only hope in life.  It is still the best and most free place on earth.  Furthermore, I believe that the United States will be until it's eventual demise (I hope) many many years from now.  

One quote that comes to mind from Alfred Adler is this: "It is always easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them."  As a country, we need to live up to our principles, not change them to suit our whim or desire of the moment. 

Edited by CSM
  • Like 2

I agree with  all the above  posts.     

Our  'predicament'    took  many many years  to  land us  where we are,     and    It'll take   just  as  long  to  get  us   back  on track.   Now,  what  is  considered  'on track'   would  take    a  lot  of    push and  shove   in    DC.     Not to  mention   the  fact  that  our  'elected officials'    *yes  we  do elect them*   but   'who is  holding  their  puppet strings'    ie;    There have  been  many  far better  potential  leaders  that have not been  promoted past the  preliminary  stages  of   the  election process.

Like it or not,  we have  become  a   'service nation'.       We  can  no longer  be  the   great  manufacturing  machine....  we   still have  the  natural resources,  but  lack  the   'go ahead'    because  of   EPA, SPECIAL INTERESTS,    LABOR,   and  well, for lack of a better word,  GREED  by the large corporations.

Maybe,   as  the  old  blue collar's  retire/die off,     and  the  new generations  that  take their place,   'the  good ol days'  will be  long forgotten...    The  great  warehouses  full  of  Chinese  products/parts  will be  managed  by  a  few of us,      shipped  by a  few more  of  us,   installed  by even  more  of us (As  long as  we want to get our hands dirty)    and  ultimately  ALL of  us  will be  the end user. 

This  great   pyramid  MUST  have  USA  on the  top  box.

• Like 1

• Staff

I get the feeling most folks are tired of the poor behavior of our Gov't. Tired of the bs,  the lack of positive agenda out of Washington.

I see folks more willing to focus more on helping neighbors, wether in a store or just on the sidewalk, they can at least have some good influence. At least that's the drift I'm getting around town. They just want some sense of being able to do something positive. that's not Gov't Bull Sh1t.

Edited by JAG1

• Staff

T shirt can't cost more than 20 bucks

I sure wish they'd investigatwe who got most of the 640 million dollars to start the O'care website. Might find some real criminal activity, ousting some of those rats.

I don't see much real work getting done in Gov't. positions. I have to ask myself; what the heck do they do all day anyhow????

And as it stands most hard working Americans try fullfilling their American dream :broke:

Edited by JAG1

A pole I read many months ago stated the 75% of Americans were dissatisfied with the congress. That in its self did not astound me. What astounded me was the fact that 75% of this same group stated that they thought their representatives were doing a good job. This does not speak very well about anything changing.

• Like 1