• Welcome Guest To Mopar1973Man.Com

We are a Dodge Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel forum. We are very friendly and helpful group of Dodge Ram Cummins owners. We will try to keep your truck running the best we can and provide information for diagnostics, repairs and even guide you on the best replacement parts to use. 

Registration is free. Registering on the site will provide access to many more things like...

• Contribute to the Forum being able to ask questions and get support for your Dodge Ram Cummins.
    • Contribute to Article Database adding your ideas and suggestions.
    • Classified Ads posted by the members. Post up your used parts and vehicles.
    • Member Garage where you can proudly display your vehicles and modifications that you have done to them.
    • Download files, documents, and Quadzilla Adrenaline tunes for your truck.
    • 911 Support Network. We've got a group of members will to aid you if your truck breaks down on the road.
    • Reduced Advertisements displayed to you.

I just logged in to say she's looking good! 

What are your plans for the doors now that you have stretched the cab?

11 hours ago, diesel4life said:

I just logged in to say she's looking good! 

What are your plans for the doors now that you have stretched the cab?

suicide half rear doors like a modern 1.5 cab

"new" fenders pounded "straight" and installed.  Now I can make sure the fender is centered on the wheel and align everything and finish the cab mounts.

20180503_180408.jpg

• Like 1

Well, the 94 is almost stripped down to nothing,   Gotta pull the trany and driveshafts yet for me (trany for core exchange).  Then it's pull the axles off for sale and chop the frame up for scrap.  Body parts go to the scrap yard tomorrow.

20180512_150418.jpg

20180512_150413.jpg

• Like 1

Torched the springs to get the chassis to sit right (bunch of parts missing that would weigh enough to compress the front suspension).  And then the cab mounts got put in.  Even with the shop at a "cool" 75°, outside hit near 100° yesterday, it wasn't all that comfortable with the humidity so high, then ad the torch and welding heat!  ?page=9&tab=comments

20180528_135252.jpg

20180528_135258.jpg

20180528_135111.jpg

20180528_135147.jpg

20180528_135056.jpg

20180528_135134.jpg

• Like 1

been a while...life has again gotten in the way.  I hope to spend more hours this winter on the project.

removed the cab (glad I figured out this EASY way vs. what I was originally thinking) and gave the frame a degreasing power wash...now at least I won't be full of it head to toe when I work in him.

20180913_181307.jpg

20180914_185153.jpg

20180914_185205.jpg

• Like 3