• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Road Rage Karma Bites Back!

Thats really good!!! I love it when things like that happen. A few days ago I had someone pull up next to me at a stop light and start beating on my window because he wanted to teach me a lesson. Just minding me own business and that happens. People never cease to amaze me.

He never did make it through the window. Took off from the light. No plate on his car or anything. Just crazy.

My question is why did she need to be in the left lane anyhow? That is one of the biggest causes of road rage. That being said, I love what Karma can do! That would be a good one to show the local law enforcement when they investigate the 'accident'.

I wonder  what  happened   10  seconds  after  they stopped  filming.....   sitting at a  stop light!  Only  a couple hundred feet from that   Ford owner (already   a  mental case)  :rolleyes:   that   no doubt heard them  say  "that's  what you get" ....     Did  he    come after them  on foot with a  tire iron?

• Staff

My question is why did she need to be in the left lane anyhow? That is one of the biggest causes of road rage. That being said, I love what Karma can do! That would be a good one to show the local law enforcement when they investigate the 'accident'.

She was in the left lane getting ready to change to a left turn lane up ahead. I believe that's what the news said.

• Staff

Thats really good!!! I love it when things like that happen. A few days ago I had someone pull up next to me at a stop light and start beating on my window because he wanted to teach me a lesson. Just minding me own business and that happens. People never cease to amaze me.

He never did make it through the window. Took off from the light. No plate on his car or anything. Just crazy.

I would have followed this guy around till cops got there.

I like tailgators! That's how my wife got a nice new car almost all paid for. Anytime I see a Ford truck behind us I know more an likely he'll start getting too close. Don't know why that is but it seems Ford trucks are frequent tailers.

(Sorry for the 2 posts... forgot about 'multiquote option')

Edited by JAG1

Around here is is the Chevy drivers that seem to be the most aggressive. Don't know why, but it sure seems that way, just like the young girls in parking lots.

• Staff

I think you might be right. It's the jealosy about not getting/ affording a Cummins.

Deep down they know it's the only real truck :)

Dodge owners don't need to prove anything by trailing someone anyhow :thumb1:

• Owner

Like again I made my way home from the Fire Chief house tonight and I know the highway speed limit is 65 MPH but I continue to drive 55 all the way home. I had a guy tailgating me on the way home and I pulled off on Rainbow bend road to loop back up on the highway. I'm glad I did because I had two deer jump out ahead of me. I had plenty of time to slow down and give them time to clear the highway. But I had that tailgater I might of been home lot later...

• Staff

Copy that....... I counted 23 deer on a 30 mile stretch of highway on my last trip. It was still daylight and thought how lucky,  since it close to sunset.

Edited by JAG1

Thanks, I really enjoyed this clip.

The wife and I are on the road and west of Amarillo Texas there was a dude that was jumping in and out of traffic. I guess he decided at the last second he wanted the off ramp. Well he sort of missed it by about 30 feet and was traveling in the desert through the barbwire the state/feds put up. Sort of stop our trip for a bit.

And as the ambulance drove off, my wife ask me if he maybe learned a valuable lesson ???

(I'll bet he didn't)