• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

working with copper some questions

JAG1

I would do it but only in the summertime. Dont think I want to try a build one during a winter like yall just had. I dont own a wardrobe for that kind of weather. I did a job in Wilkes Barre Pa about 20 years ago. 124" of snow and several doses of sub zero weather. That was enough for my lifetime.

What local did you retire from?  I retired in 1999 from local 741, but they consolidated it with local 469 in Phoenix about 8 years ago.

Local 11 out of Duluth Mn. I was only in for 13 years, but this damn Menier's disease put a stop to that.....