• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Warning points

It's nothing to be worried about. I'm not sure as to why it just showed up but I think Mike was playing with some of the functions on the site. I'll do some research on it because it looks like all of the members have it showing up under there names.

• Owner

I've been caught red handed again... :duh:

Yes I turned on the function looking over some of the setting and functions. So don't panic people I'm working hard at keep the site as modern as possible. Then also being I'm working on making the site staff friendly and easy so things are going to continue to change for the better.

Like the warning system that you seen I want to be able to capture the spammers or human spammers in a easy system for the moderators. This way if I leave for the weekend the staff if dealing with a spammer I return I can see the actions of the staff. But currently staff would have to mark as spam and then go to the backroom and suspend the spammers account, etc. What happens if this was a mistake? At least if I set it up on a simple system then I have a mid-point to correct the damage but currently there is none so if the trigger is pulled too early then some member might be a bit pissed of.

Managing a web site isn't too bad but human relations is much tougher...

I've been caught red handed again... :duh:

This way if I live for the weekend the staff if dealing with a spammer I return I can see the actions of the staff.

Dunno about you guys, but I live for every weekend; every day, for that matter..  :tongue: