• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

It Must Be Global Warming

dorkweed

Well, in the last 24 hours I've experienced 16 inches of snow, and a magnitude 4.0 earthquake.:pray::pray: I had better get my Bible, because that may be one of the signs of the appocolypse!!!!?????? My cousin, who used to live 6 blocks from me, now lives in Mannassas, VA. In the last month out there, they've had a 24" snow, and now this week, a 30" snow, and yesterday and today they're getting about another 18". Y'all have noticed the Forest Gore has been loudly absent with all this global warming we've been having!!!! What a tool!!!!:lmao2::lmao2:

Yeah, we got a big 2" in upstate NY, I only had to do a real snow clean up, once this entire winter. It has been cold here, but all the snow is staying south. I can bet Obama is rethinking his Global B$ strategy, while the snow piles up in the capital. :banghead:

Isn't he the president of Hybrids? Prius "CRASH!"

I keep thinking it must be happening because the weather around here is so screwed up. We got up to 63F a few weeks ago and just days before that we were seeing single digit lows. But then if you look at records for highs and lows you see that there have been extremes for the last hundred years so nothing has changed.

• Owner

Shoot this has been the easiest winter for me... I've not picked up a snow shovel all but twice this winter and now not seeing snow since Christmas time is great. Don't get me wrong just look out my window and see snow above me on the mountain at about 4K feet... I'm at 2,800 roughly... Temps floating around at... 30-40*F