• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

gauge kit

I know that lots off you run isspro gauge kit but i see glow shift kit on the internet is this a good kit for me my truck is all stuck but i've a probleme and i want to see my boost pressure, The fuel pressure and pyrometer egt gauge. The boost pressure is mecanic gauge and the 2 other is electrical. 60psi boost , pyrometer egt gauge 1500 and the fuel pressure 30psi all that for 240.00$ i know its not the best butt is anyone run this kit and have comment thanks every body

Ok thanks i will waits for santa claus to take me the isspro gauge lol and i'm from quebec and i juste see the kit on ebay is this ok to buy this on the net or its safer to go to a custom shop

As long as they are Isspro branded gauges, it shouldnt matter where you purchase them. I would lean toward all mechanical gauges when you do go to purchase them. Generally people have less problems with them not to mention they are a bit cheaper than the electrics.

• Like 1

• Owner

As long as they are Isspro branded gauges, it shouldnt matter where you purchase them. I would lean toward all mechanical gauges when you do go to purchase them. Generally people have less problems with them not to mention they are a bit cheaper than the electrics.

Just remember EV2's are strictly electric.

I got ISS pro from genos last year and love them ev white face black letters all mechanical, but egt has got a electronic box that I put under dash, and I told them to keep isolator for fuel gauge and got some money off total price. I just run needle valve and ran 1/2 inch hose through firewall to the gauge so if line ever leaks it will drip out side of interior.

What is the part number for the Vulcan sensor mounting kit? Not on their website and they haven't answered my email.

I got mine from genos because Vulcan didn't have it or I couldn't find them there. This is what I got,

Item Number: ISS-R6823R2

Item Number: ISS-R6804R

Item Number: ISS-R3807GR

And also got a dash pod that I mounted closer to me and not by the windshield, and told them to keep fuel isolator and saved like $80 bucks but had to talk them in to it and also it's not covered under warranty, but for that I can buy another gauge.

post-1102-0-26864600-1422217718_thumb.jp

post-1102-0-16554800-1422217730_thumb.jp

post-1102-0-10802000-1422217737_thumb.jp

Edited by Dieselfuture