• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Sweet Dreams Sweetheart...see you in the spring :)

dobienut

How in the heck did you get that in there? push it in and hope it was pointed in the right direction?? There isn't enough space to open a door is there? I'd really like a couple of Konex boxes.. but I live too far away from a port, and by the time they get this far 'inland' they are pretty pricey! Shoot, most 20 footers are about 1800 bucks fob, (any major port city) 3000 bucks for a forty footer... Throw another 2000 bucks on that for delivery.. :(

I actually bought a 48 ft and a 53 ft. I made a rock wall and backed them in over it so it supports the back ends so I can drive in and out of them. Have them wired also...makes a nice storage unit.

post-258-0-02340100-1417483566_thumb.jpg

post-258-0-58754400-1417483589_thumb.jpg

Edited by dobienut

How in the heck did you get that in there? push it in and hope it was pointed in the right direction?? There isn't enough space to open a door is there? I'd really like a couple of Konex boxes.. but I live too far away from a port, and by the time they get this far 'inland' they are pretty pricey! Shoot, most 20 footers are about 1800 bucks fob, (any major port city) 3000 bucks for a forty footer... Throw another 2000 bucks on that for delivery.. :(

Just backed it in using the mirrors until I had to fold them in, then just looking out the back window. I have about 6-8 inches on the passenger side and actually it's not bad on the drivers. I was able to suck my gut in and slither out :lol: . Getting back in on the other hand may be a chore..may have to get my wife to drive it out in the spring  :)