• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

1998 Dodge Ram Headlight Switch

• Staff

I fined that when faced with the dilemma of multiple part options from one vender it is best to contact the dealer and get the OME part number, have the vehicle identification number readily available. With the OME part number you may be able to cross reference to the aftermarket vender's  parts list. Sometimes I have to go to more than one vender to get the part number I need.

I just looked up the headlight switches on rockauto and all 4 are the same switch function wise. The difference is this, two of switches are made by Airtex/Wells and the other two are made by Standard motor products. Each company has a "value" version and a standard OEM version.