• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

HELLO FROM PA.

organicfarmer

Clawing out from my hidy hole :ashamed:  i have deceided to show myself. :hyper:  Iv been following this forum some months now & have liked it a lot. I also have posted some of late & would like to be more active [in the open, that is! :) ] I will be able to fill michael's quest of 3rd gen ram news as i just bought a 2004.5 3500! :thumb1:  Great truck, really like it! :woot: smooth & effortless power! nuff for now! oh yeah , a pic...  see-ya! matthew........umm, how do i post a pic?

• Like 1

Welcome matt. How do you like the smarty jr so far?

I do like it. easy to use & not too many adjustables to tempt me to waste a lot of time! 100hp is good for me! i'm running @ sw2 till i have the funds to service my trans., it leaks & i will prob. be adding a trans-go shift kit.

Ok... Go back to your hole... (Just kidding!)

It's always nice to put faces and name together. I funny how small groups of people are placing there pin on the member map. Then calling around and gathering up into group to hang out or help out.

no sir, i will not :hyper:  :)   i have spent way to much time in a insecure hole, NOT good. finding myself... GOD is good . friends are good. [i know ur kidding, no worries :) ]

• Like 1

• Owner

no sir, i will not :hyper:  :)   i have spent way to much time in a insecure hole, NOT good. finding myself... GOD is good . friends are good. [i know ur kidding, no worries :) ]

That is what is so fun about this group you can pick on them. We are all one big happy family of Dodge guys. Take the time ask plenty of questions and you might even give me a call so time.

• Like 1