• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Why do bad things happen to us

joecool911

Concept we studied in church today. God prescribes some things, allows some things to happen. But is in control of everything. We should grow in soul and spirit when bad things happen. He is even in control of the devil. People sometimes question why God would allow terrible things...he has a plan that we are not privy to. No suffering here on earth can compare to the blessings we will receive in heaven. Love and peace to you all!

• Owner

Everything can't be easy. We have to have trials and difficult times toss in once in awhile. How else are we suppose to grow and learn to handle problems. This topic happens to rather timely being I'm going through my own "difficult times" with the Fire Dept and SAR's. Strange how the Good Lord only gives you only as much as you can handle.

• Like 1

• Staff

On my job everyone became very concerned and unhappy over the cabinets being 12 days late as there was over 100 people already scheduled to be at this church camp when it opens.

On this particular day I was outside on the phone for ten minutes. Trying my hardest to get everything else properly lined up, I discovered there really wasn't much reason for me to be there till we got the cabinets. I almost locked the door and drove off thinking I would get most of a nice Friday off. Great I thought...but... something told me to go back inside one more time and see if there is anything that can be done. I got around the corner, heard a loud noise and found water gushing out of the wall. That water couldin't have been running more than a minute or so when I caught it but was a full 3/4 inch line that burst. Imagine, no one around all weekend had I locked the door and left. If the cabs were installed getting the water out from under them and costly for the Damage to the cabinets alone with the amount of water I was dealing with in that minute or so.

Plumber and I spent about 4 hrs cleaning up was only about $600 bucks damage.

Thank our Lord, the Church retreat opened without a hitch.

Edited by JAG1