• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

K&N to BHAF Conversion Question?

Mike, do a little searching on the p7100 215hp motor. At higher RPMs it retards the timing a bit.

Just out of curiosity what is this map for. I do not see any values on the map or what the graph is referring to.

It's a timing table, and for my own reasons I left the values off. Timing, RPM, and throttle% 

AH64ID knows what he's doing with the smarty tuning. He gave me a few tips before I completed making any tunes.

Mike, do a little searching on the p7100 215hp motor. At higher RPMs it retards the timing a bit.

It's a timing table, and for my own reasons I left the values off. Timing, RPM, and throttle%

AH64ID knows what he's doing with the smarty tuning. He gave me a few tips before I completed making any tunes.

Oh I see. The map looks very similar to the software I used to program the HE351VE I used to use.

I know this is completely off topic but I am willing to send one of my own maps for the HE351VE if you are using a Fleece VGT controller.

• Like 1

Getting rid of the K&N and swapping over was a perfect fit. Heat shield and all.

20150910_155413_zpsr6s58xsi.jpg

Found the filter and cover at Amazon which totaled $80ish shipped to my front door.

Thanks for all the help and the great discussion.

Edited by recondoc
  • Like 1

Getting rid of the K&N and swapping over was a perfect fit. Heat shield and all.

Found the filter and cover at Amazon which totaled $80ish shipped to my front door.

Looking really good there Doc.

Hope she feels strong.

Looking good. Just checked mine it still looks good after 3 years.