• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

The oil sample did look good but I could not see all the graphs. If you save your word doc. to a PDF then it would be viewable. I have used Blackstone but I prefer Oil Analyzers as they test for more stuff. Go here this is my Web Shots page I have collected some oil samples for other to look at.

Enjoy

Bill Crow - Amsoil Direct Distributor

Amsoil on Line Store

ZO # 1176229

1251 Reiker Ford Rd.

St Clair MO 63077

1-636-629-8033

E-mail - Bill@FreeOilHelp.com

WWW.FreeOilHelp.com

WWW.BillsOilHelp.com

The oil sample did look good but I could not see all the graphs. If you save your word doc. to a PDF then it would be viewable. I have used Blackstone but I prefer Oil Analyzers as they test for more stuff. Go here this is my Web Shots page I have collected some oil samples for other to look at.

Enjoy

Bill Crow - Amsoil Direct Distributor

Amsoil on Line Store

ZO # 1176229

1251 Reiker Ford Rd.

St Clair MO 63077

1-636-629-8033

E-mail - Bill@FreeOilHelp.com

WWW.FreeOilHelp.com

WWW.BillsOilHelp.com

I updated the pdf. Should ba able to see all the graphs. Also checked out some of the other samples.

Thanks