• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

inexpensive borescope

Hmm, yea I spent 300 on the harbor freight inspection camera and it works good but haven't been able to try it on the truck cylinder yet.

It has it's place but I dunno how many things I can really use it on to justify how much I spent on it...

22 minutes ago, CUMMINSDIESELPWR said:

friend of mine is sending me a couple galaxy s3's to repair and ill put one together as a toolbox kit. ill also send screenshots of it in use when i get it all together.

Interested to see the picture quality

2 hours ago, gh0stman said:

Interested to see the picture quality

check out the first page, i posted a pic of the scope looking at my motherboard from about 2" away. the light is coming from the borescope camera as well. im satisfied with it. for $7-12 you cant lose when using it to see the health of the piston or other uses that happen infrequently

151220_134740.jpg

That was a pic of an injector hole. ^^ 

I couldnt get one of the cylinder as it was too dark and grainy. Much Much worse.

Just an FYI of what I found. Like I said your model might be better - it would be nice to find one that worked - but for me it was $20 spent for nothing.

Edited by Mopar1973Man