• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Dangerous times?!

Mopar1973Man

• Staff

One thing interesting in the world today is the more we see this ever increasing anti Christian sentiment, the more recent archeological discoveries are made that support Biblical history. For example, never before have they found anything related to king Nebekualezar and King Solomon. Just about a month ago they unearthed a temple showing evidence it was built by king Solomon and inside found an ancient coin with king Nebakezulars name on it. Never before in the history of archeology has anything ever been found so closely related to Biblical history. It is very significant and shows that God has his time line for these revelations. God loves all us and wants us to show faith and love toward all and everything we do. We are indeed supposed to protect ourselves, yes, but with enough discretion and wisdom to not hurt the good people around us.

Edited by JAG1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry JAG1 and I surely mean NOTHING personal.  We agree 99.9% but this time I have to differ. This "woman" is a big government, spy happy, cop sucking, money grubbing, tyrant who behaved as such when on the bench.  Public beating and hanging would be too good for her in my opinion.  I cannot begin to imagine the lives this "woman" has destroyed with her arrogant, hubristic, progressive attitude while on the bench.  Every time I she this babbling wench on the TV I feel compelled to throw something at it. 

You can't listen to what people like this say, you have to watch what their actions are.  Jeanine Pirro would not even make a modest pimple on the *** of Judge Andrew Napolitano who IS in my opinion a Constitutional Libertarian as well as an honest and decent man as far as I know.  He may surprise me tomorrow but so far he not only talks the talk but walks the walk.