• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Wasn't me!

hex0rz

1221150002_zpszbukqrsa.jpg

Glad to see it's not just me that can't drive a Mazda!

My mother in law did this one. Thank you God that she came out good. Just bruising in rib area from colliding into console.

Fire/ems wasn't going to come out initially but I called them and told them I wanted her checked out.

We got to looking at the tire marks, she's very fortunate to not have had a worse situation. If she was going Any slower or went off sooner, she would have ended upside down in that creek.

I guess I don't need to worry about putting the replacement parts on now. Truck is more than likely totaled. Water got into the cab and obviously engine bay. Passenger side not looking hot...

What a night...

• Owner

Glad no one was seriously hurt.

Something I will admit about stability, I see better highway stability with my heavy 2002 Dodge 2500 Cummins than I do with the light 1996 Dodge 1500. Being in a heavier vehicle in the winter time is better than being in a light economy vehicle.

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 1