• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

classified ads

Larry, 

Thanks for the donation and support to the site and community.  

We have been focusing on a few other things prior to bringing the classifieds back as classifieds have never been a hopping thing around here, even when they were up.  

There are better places to find parts on the net, but there is NOT a better place to find tech information for your truck!  

What parts are you looking for?  I am certain we can help find places to spend your money.

• Like 1

• Owner

The classified ads software is still in production. I've been following the the author. The only thing I can suggest is posting in your Generation forum as a WTB (Want to buy) or WTS (want to sell) thread till the software catches up.

It was more of the importance of meeting today's mobile device standards and search engine.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2015 at 8:38 AM, Mopar1973Man said:

The classified ads software is still in production. I've been following the the author. The only thing I can suggest is posting in your Generation forum as a WTB (Want to buy) or WTS (want to sell) thread till the software catches up.

It was more of the importance of meeting today's mobile device standards and search engine.

Was wondering why I was seeing them pop up all over the place all of a sudden.:think: now I know.:smart: