• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Anyones interested for engine aluminum oil pan???

Hi guys some update about the oil pan!!!   I have some pics but it's not complete.  I need to finish welding!  It's a hard work with some basic tools.            I'll try to post pics, I think the size is too big

oil pan2.jpg

oilpan1.jpg

oilpan3.jpg

oilpan4.jpg

oilpan5.jpg

Edited by Frankstein
  • Like 3

Thanks guys,   I'll put more pic when finish. And wish the flange will be straight for no leak!!   Good idea Mike but for this one I'll do this just like that.   It's a test for my truck..  I have some modification to help me with next fabrication..

• 1 month later...

Yes Mike would be sweet!!   I don't have a buffer :(..   

Katoom :  Good question!!  I have lot of things to do this summer so maybe next summer....  I would like to try on my truck for testing leaking.  The flange is little corked cause of welding.

Yeah, I did quick and my pad was little rough..  I need more steps with fine ones.  Anyway its a oil pan, it will have dirt, oil, fly, bees  haha               

Thanks guys for appreciation!   more pics when on truck,  in Futur!

• Like 1