• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

More Sad News From The Music Industry

dorkweed

• Staff

I must be so old.... so out of touch that I have no idea who they are. Like the Prince guy that just died yesterday.... I've never heard of him till yesterday. To me... the only Prince I know is Jesus Christ. Sorry if that offends anyone... I cannot help the way I was raised and the way my thoughts run.

W&F yeah, by my age 21-23% of my loved classmates are all gone now. Some I still cry over cause they were the best sort and had so much fun ridin around in those 50's cars. It was cool times for us back then.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, JAG1 said:

I must be so old.... so out of touch that I have no idea who they are. Like the Prince guy that just died yesterday.... I've never heard of him till yesterday. To me... the only Prince I know is Jesus Christ. Sorry if that offends anyone... I cannot help the way I was raised and the way my thoughts run.

W&F yeah, by my age 21-23% of my loved classmates are all gone now. Some I still cry over cause they were the best sort and had so much fun ridin around in those 50's cars. It was cool times for us back then.

JAG, do you you know who the other picture is of? Prince I can understand the other guy maybe not.

The guy in my pic is Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones, hard core drug user most of his life and open about it and refuses to be labeled a quitter, he has cut down on the Heroin and Cocaine use in his older age but still hits the weed and booze fairly hard yet which is what makes the meme so funny being in his early 70's now.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, JAG1 said:

No Dripley, I have no idea who the other guy is.

You have led sheltered there JAG. I didn't know any one our age had not heard of the Rolling Stones. Like them or not they have been around almost as long as I can remember.

1 hour ago, Wild and Free said:

The guy in my pic is Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones, hard core drug user most of his life and open about it and refuses to be labeled a quitter, he has cut down on the Heroin and Cocaine use in his older age but still hits the weed and booze fairly hard yet which is what makes the meme so funny being in his early 70's now.

He never was poster child for the "Just say no" campaign.

• Staff

It turns out this musician called Prince was actually a pretty cool guy. He did a lot of good for disadvantaged folks giving away large sums of money. Now I know something about him instead of being narrow minded and thinking he was just another doped out musician.

Somebody should have said, ' Jag you numb nuts he was a good guy' :punish:

I could have sat around the campfire with him.:thumbup2:

Sounds like he was another one who fell victim to the modern opioid pain killer addiction epidemic after he had hip surgery a couple years ago.

Another musician who is a huge philanthropist is Alice Cooper in the Phoenix AZ area, have a lot of family and friends down there that say he does wonders for the area. Saw him in concert a few years ago and it was much like a Broadway play / musical act rather than what one would expect from his 70's persona.

• Like 1