• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Viewing most recent posts

Has something on the site changed or is it just my computer or settings?  I used to be able to click between the profile's avatar and the thread title to navigate to the most recent unread posts in a thread but now I don't have that option.  By clicking on the thread title I am taken to the first post in the thread. 

I had the exact same question. This is what Mike told me.

"Dot" is something you haven't read. So it should be linked to the first post.

"Star" is something you read or replied to in the past. So it will put you at the first unread post.

So just click those icons to go to the most recent post.

Edited by notlimah

• Owner
1 hour ago, Hawkez said:

Has something on the site changed or is it just my computer or settings? 

We are always getting software updates and security updates on the forum software. So thing will constantly change or be added as time goes on. So Invision Power Board most likely change something about the activity module ot thread listing module to cause a change.

I see the dot and star on my phone, but not on my computer.  It isn't a bid deal, I assume it is something with my settings so I thought I'd ask.  It is only a problem with threads like TFARO that has 47 pages!!!

• Owner
14 minutes ago, Hawkez said:

I see the dot and star on my phone, but not on my computer.  It isn't a bid deal, I assume it is something with my settings so I thought I'd ask.  It is only a problem with threads like TFARO that has 47 pages!!!

What browser are you running? Include the version number too...

IE v11.0.9600.18349.

The "M" has never showed up, but I could mouse over to where it should be and by clicking there it would take me to the unread post.

After messing with it this morning, I can now hover just about the thread name and get the same thing.  Still no icon, but the link seems to be there.  Again, no big deal.  All is well here.