• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

2001 24 valve

Guys help,  I have just purchased a 24 valve and drove 230 ish miles, next day it just died pulling from dq to a gas station,  I added fuel and started truck it ran and idled fine, get going down road make right turn go 300 yards and it dies no idle just dies, well I removed edge ez, eventually rehooking, earlier today it would start and run then surge , eventually just die, now p0122 p1388 cam up, well, I reset everything even messed with apps,  well noe it don't just dies again and is throwing the asd no signal code 1389, but I don't know, any help appreciated  , thanks,  edge is removed bte

Edited by ItzReckless

So what's causing the asd to get hot enough to shut down fuel lift pump and fuel system relay

I checked pcm and all wired looked great , switching relays only fix it temporarily when vehicle is at running tempature 

Btw the 1389 code only comes on after the asd p1388 and p0122