• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
Mopar1973Man

Getting older...

Just a couple days away from turning 46. Found out while on the job my partner Keith Davis birthday is October 24th while mine is on the 26th. The owners of 4 Elements Waterproofing is going to hold a birthday party for both of us tonight. I'll have to shot a few pictures and post up the fun tonight.

• Like 3

You're just a "puppy" yet!!!!  I wish I were still only gonna turn 46!!!  Happy Birthday in advance though!!!

Just you wait and see

imagesV1L4WR4A.jpg

Have a happy birthday!

• Like 3

You know your old when you remembered your glasses before hitting the road and because you remembered you think you got everything. Then realize you don't have your cell phone, your lunch, your belt, your papers.

BTW, I started building my home at 44

11 hours ago, IBMobile said:

Just you wait and see

imagesV1L4WR4A.jpg

Have a happy birthday!

That's not an "OLD" issue. I was the lucky one to inherit a small bladder from my mom and her side of the family. tee cup size would be a huge improvement I think.

it was an old thing for me. But not from a small bladder but a large prostate. Could not get teacup out when there was quart in there. No fun solving that problem.

Dave you got to get rid of those banjo bolts go to 1/2'' lines with a wizzer lift pump

• Like 4

10 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Dave you got to get rid of those banjo bolts go to 1/2'' lines with a wizzer lift pump

I did. Medically the procedure is called TURP. In layman's terms it is called Roto Rooter. I will let y'alls imaginations figure the rest out. Now the wizzer will arc again. :cool:

• Like 3

So your engine health don't go by p.si., it goes by distance with this stuff:cheers:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, dripley said:

Now the wizzer will arc again. :cool:

animated-smileys-disgust-014[1].gif

Now he's crowing again

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JAG1 said:

So your engine health don't go by p.si., it goes by distance with this stuff:cheers:

It s amazing how much a little bit this :cheers: will help with that.

2 hours ago, IBMobile said:

animated-smileys-disgust-014[1].gif

Now he's crowing again

A highly accurate description!!

All kidding aside, I would also like to add if anyone here or that you know is struggling with this problem, I highly recommend this procedure. It is not as bad as it sounds. My brother had it done with some minor complications. Mine has been complication free. I struggled with it much longer that I should have. 

18 hours ago, dripley said:

I did. Medically the procedure is called TURP. In layman's terms it is called Roto Rooter. I will let y'alls imaginations figure the rest out. Now the wizzer will arc again. :cool:

So you have tape on the bathroom floor as to how far you can make it again!!!

49 minutes ago, dorkweed said:

So you have tape on the bathroom floor as to how far you can make it again!!!

First thing in the morning you might be getting your toes a little wet if you aint careful. But for the most part tape would work.