• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Getting older...

Mopar1973Man

• Staff

Just you wait and see

imagesV1L4WR4A.jpg

Have a happy birthday!

• Like 3

• Staff

You know your old when you remembered your glasses before hitting the road and because you remembered you think you got everything. Then realize you don't have your cell phone, your lunch, your belt, your papers.

BTW, I started building my home at 44

11 hours ago, IBMobile said:

Just you wait and see

imagesV1L4WR4A.jpg

Have a happy birthday!

That's not an "OLD" issue. I was the lucky one to inherit a small bladder from my mom and her side of the family. tee cup size would be a huge improvement I think.

10 hours ago, JAG1 said:

Dave you got to get rid of those banjo bolts go to 1/2'' lines with a wizzer lift pump

I did. Medically the procedure is called TURP. In layman's terms it is called Roto Rooter. I will let y'alls imaginations figure the rest out. Now the wizzer will arc again. :cool:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, JAG1 said:

So your engine health don't go by p.si., it goes by distance with this stuff:cheers:

It s amazing how much a little bit this :cheers: will help with that.

2 hours ago, IBMobile said:

animated-smileys-disgust-014[1].gif

Now he's crowing again

A highly accurate description!!

All kidding aside, I would also like to add if anyone here or that you know is struggling with this problem, I highly recommend this procedure. It is not as bad as it sounds. My brother had it done with some minor complications. Mine has been complication free. I struggled with it much longer that I should have. 

18 hours ago, dripley said:

I did. Medically the procedure is called TURP. In layman's terms it is called Roto Rooter. I will let y'alls imaginations figure the rest out. Now the wizzer will arc again. :cool:

So you have tape on the bathroom floor as to how far you can make it again!!!

49 minutes ago, dorkweed said:

So you have tape on the bathroom floor as to how far you can make it again!!!

First thing in the morning you might be getting your toes a little wet if you aint careful. But for the most part tape would work.