• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla V2 Custom Tunes

Me78569

Alright one last shot. There may not be anything in this one because I accidentally killed the connection before I exported. 

iQuad-2017-09-26-08.09.56.csv

Judging by the file size it think it's just idling. 

Anyway i wired the wastegate shut and swapped out the map sensor with a backup I had. I think the map is the culprit. 

I will run a test again tomorrow. To dark right now to be driving stupid. Lol

Edited by KMayborn

On 9/24/2017 at 10:48 PM, Me78569 said:

timing advance is no longer base 17* it is on top of your rpm timing curve.  

So you will get a max of 19* at 2k rpm

I have my light throttle load advance set at 0* and my 2k rpm setting is at 18 and my truck will hit 19-19.5* cruising around at 1900-1950 rpms.  Does it all the time.  This is one I've been trying to figure out for a while now.

After 50 mph you are going to get 1* more timing, if you are TPS is below the light throttle load% setting.  

I never thought about if light throttle was set to 0*.  I guess that should disable the light throttle stuff fully.  

I will put that bug fix in.   

edit:

This has been fixed.  If you have light load timing at 0* then you won't ever go into light load timing.  This will prevent that 1* advance.

Edited by Me78569

7 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

After 50 mph you are going to get 1* more timing, if you are TPS is below the light throttle load% setting.  

I never thought about if light throttle was set to 0*.  I guess that should disable the light throttle stuff fully.  

I will put that bug fix in.   

edit:

This has been fixed.  If you have light load timing at 0* then you won't ever go into light load timing.  This will prevent that 1* advance.

We need to download a new flash? 

It's not ready for release, but the next "release" will have that change in them.  

The next release will contain the instant MPG meter and Gallon used trip along with a configurable boost offset for you late truck guys. 

It's gonna be at least a week until that flash is ready.  

2 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

It's not ready for release, but the next "release" will have that change in them.  

The next release will contain the instant MPG meter and Gallon used trip along with a configurable boost offset for you late truck guys. 

It's gonna be at least a week until that flash is ready.  

Sounds interesting...

Is there a way to make a copy of one on your custom tunes?  Say I have a tune I like but I want to try some small changes.  So I duplicate the tune make a couple of changes and save it to a new name.  

Edited by NoMercy Z06

6 minutes ago, Fireman_51 said:

Anyone have a good “smoky” tune. Stock 24 valve and stock auto trans. with 150 air dog and cold air intake.  Thanks. 

Learn to tune with it.  We wont help you be smokey, and yes you will eat your trans.    If you want it to be smokey you will have to learn what settings need to be adjusted

10 hours ago, NoMercy Z06 said:

Sounds interesting...

Is there a way to make a copy of one on your custom tunes?  Say I have a tune I like but I want to try some small changes.  So I duplicate the tune make a couple of changes and save it to a new name.  

Use the Tune builder that @Carbur8tr created

Or if you want to make a copy of a tune on the device, just load the tune you want to start with, then click "New" and the current tunes profile will be copied to the new tune.

Edited by Me78569

8 hours ago, Me78569 said:

Use the Tune builder that @Carbur8tr created

This looks awesome! I really want to test this out. Except when I try to click on EZ Tune Builder, or Edit maps, nothing happens. Clicking Build Charts gives me this:

image.png.35f6c7e1c19da056aa03faa36f352ce3.png

Excel 2013 x86. I made sure to disable all macro security etc. Any ideas? Also tried Libre Office 5.4 just for fun.

Edited by kzimmer
Typo

@kzimmer can you do me a favor and confirm for me what you're seeing for the tab at the bottom of the page you're on.  Also try this, go to the options menu and try to build the charts from the tab within that menu.  I might have the references offset for some reason.  I'll try to recreate it on my side.

Yeah not sure, tried to play around with it for a bit but can't seem to recreate the problem.  Try downloading it again and see what it gives you.

If it still fails after that try one of the following:

Repair Microsoft Office

Delete Microsoft Office Cache

3 hours ago, Carbur8tr said:

@kzimmer can you do me a favor and confirm for me what you're seeing for the tab at the bottom of the page you're on.  Also try this, go to the options menu and try to build the charts from the tab within that menu.  I might have the references offset for some reason.  I'll try to recreate it on my side.

Yeah not sure, tried to play around with it for a bit but can't seem to recreate the problem.  Try downloading it again and see what it gives you.

If it still fails after that try one of the following:

Repair Microsoft Office

Delete Microsoft Office Cache

I'll get you some screenshots. I downloaded it a bunch of times, two different computers, two different internet connections, two different versions of excel. One of them was a virgin office install about 2 minutes before.

Any chance the uploaded copy is corrupt? Can you link a fresh copy separately to rule it out?

46 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

done.  might be the maple syrup version of office you are running :shifty:

Haha, maybe so. Downloaded from the same link and same problem. Also cleared cache.

Here's a screenshot after clicking build charts. It seems like there's an external file linked that exists on your PC but not mine.

image.png.b6e486d1e1e8de4cbd0d8cfb272afc08.png

image.png.37ea507d51fbccb5a51eacfb158e032d.png

Libre seems to be concerned about this.

On Libre 5.0 clicking yes or no doesnt seem to do anything. On 5.4 clicking yes gives an error that points to what looks like an area of your personal computer.