• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

How do I manually install The Quadzilla Driver / Load the Quadzilla V2 tune on Windows 10 / 8 / 7

Me78569

21 minutes ago, Quadzilla Power said:

I'm honestly not sure about the beta one. I would put the 4k std tune on it if you are doing some legacy tuning. The 4k hard-fuel is good too, but I think you would like the standard better. 

After you put the older one back on, if it still doesn't work well for you, send us a note here: 

http://quadzillapower.com/contact-support/

or PM us. 

ADR9802V2 - StandardFuel.exe/ is this the file your talking about loading onto the 4k box? I'm emailing as well. Just trying to get my power back. 

21 minutes ago, Quadzilla Power said:

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, Me78569 said:

not technically, but it is easier out of the truck for me personally.

Ok just tried, unsuccessfully, with the box still connected to truck and now have a cel.  Dash was going nuts during the process.

Edited by Mr. Bojangles
Added info

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2016 at 5:03 PM, Me78569 said:

I am creating this thread to help people get The driver installed on Windows 10 if they have never done it.  I will not help outside of this thread so DO NOT PM me in regards to it.   If you are feeling like this helped you please shoot over a donation to the site.  It takes a ton of time and effort to keep something like this going.  

The Quadzilla Flasher program requires NetFrameWork 3.5  Ensure you download that and install it if you don't have it already.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=21

*****For Windows 10 you must follow the Embedded PDF to a T.

******For Windows 8 the step 1 process will not work, you need to disable signed drivers manually.   Follow the webpage below and then run step 2 after you complete the below. 

https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/disabling-driver-signature-on-windows-8/disabling-signed-driver-enforcement-on-windows-8

****** For Windows 7 you don't need to run Step 1.  Windows 7 allows for unsigned drivers to be installed without alterations to the OS.  Only run Step 2.

Please print out the follow or use a second computer / Phone to keep this window up.  THIS WILL REQUIRE A REBOOT.

Once you have read and reread the directions you can download the flasher program.  

Quadzilla Flasher Installer 32 Bit

Quadzilla Flasher Installer 64 bit

V2 Tuning will only work if you have the Iquad setup.  PV1 / PV2 and POD screens WILL NOT WORK

V2 Tuning Flash Files 

The latest flash files are hosted here

https://mopar1973man.com/files/category/14-2nd-generation-24-valve-tunes/

Here is the APK for the New tune.  Quadzilla will update the play store to include it at some point You must enable installing apk's fomr unknown sources.

Andriod APK

Here is the API for IOS devices

IOS.api

Quadzillainstaller.pdf

I just want to say thank you. This was a long process for me to get this updated as I’m totally lost when it comes to using a computer but there has been a lot of time and effort into setting this up so that I could just click and download the stuff I needed and read the instructions. I just wanted to acknowledge that and say thank you so much for creating this it was a really big help!

• Like 2

Hopefully someone can help me out I'm stumped, windows 10 machine follow instructions but on step 2 where the black box and count down should happen I get nothing? computer recognizes there is a device as it connects and disconnects about every 3 seconds but that's it. Any ideas??

When I did it I followed the PDF and it didn't work.  I then watched the video and did as he did in the video (there are some differences between the 2) and it worked.  I would suggest as Me instructed and watch the video and follow along with it.  I had the video play on my tablet while I did what he instructed on my PC.

Worked like a charm!

• Like 1