• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Trump Wins... Hope the American people Win

JAG1

• Staff

I have nothing against Obama personally but everything he did as president was nothing but a molestation of traditional American values.

I hope Trump goes to work and cancels almost every executive order from Obama.  I'm hoping he will stop the lawless politicians and lawlessness spreading throughout the country among some bad citizens.

I know my truck seems to run a wee bit better.... Thank God.

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 3

I would love to see the Obamacare gone, I would love to see tax law simplified, and I would love to see Trump elect and listen to intelligent and well rounded cabinet members.....

I hope he does genuinuely have the interest of the country at heart.  He obviously has been right all along in terms of what the pusle of the country has been.

• Like 2