• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
JAG1

Trump Wins... Hope the American people Win

I have nothing against Obama personally but everything he did as president was nothing but a molestation of traditional American values.

I hope Trump goes to work and cancels almost every executive order from Obama.  I'm hoping he will stop the lawless politicians and lawlessness spreading throughout the country among some bad citizens.

I know my truck seems to run a wee bit better.... Thank God.

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 3

I would love to see the Obamacare gone, I would love to see tax law simplified, and I would love to see Trump elect and listen to intelligent and well rounded cabinet members.....

I hope he does genuinuely have the interest of the country at heart.  He obviously has been right all along in terms of what the pusle of the country has been.

• Like 2

He needs to let justice play out and not let Hillary and the corrupt Clinton crime cabal continue its deep rooted corruption in our government, he needs to bust this up in order to "drain the swamp".

I feel America getting great already.:thumb1:

hillary-in-prison_zps2rsjeqkk.jpg

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this