• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

1998.5 UP Speedo calibration and service manual tire size selection confusion?

20 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Oh man this is going to be a mess.. It better come with a manual... Wow!

I hope not that should be plug-and-play and easy to follow menu, just like most of the modern OBD scan tools.
Now my neighbors must have thought I was on drugs, when i was testing the HORN RELAY for 2 hours like an IDIOT @ 10pm. :lol3:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/26/2016 at 1:21 PM, Chris O. said:

I hope not that should be plug-and-play and easy to follow menu, just like most of the modern OBD scan tools.
Now my neighbors must have thought I was on drugs, when i was testing the HORN RELAY for 2 hours like an IDIOT @ 10pm. :lol3:

I totally get what you are saying,  I am like a 2 year old hitting the chime test button and giggling like an idiot. seriously A++ work here man.

• 2 weeks later...

I would just like to let everyone know currently out of the 3 beta testers ( Mopar1973Man, Me78569, SilverMoose )
Mopar1973Man and Me78569 currently are playing with the device, busy trying to finish SilverMoose beta gauge.

Message received today from Mike:

Mopar1973Man  
Holy Cow dude... This little thing is quite amazing. Now I can finally diagnose my ABS issues on my truck and resolve the weird issues with it. I've been able to clear the codes and and start fresh clear slate.

I'm actually glad it's helping out, hopefully it will help all the 2ND gen truck owners in the near future.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Staff

Chris,

Where are you at with the CCD tool that you're working on?

I have my old 99 ECM that has the WTS delay and wanted to know if it's fixable or not. 

I bought a 99 Cummins ECM from my friend but it seems as it came from a 5 speed truck, as it has a lopey cam at idle scenario now, and Mike said it's probably due to the anti-stall feature added to the manual trans ECM.

• 1 month later...