• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

shake between 25 and 35 mph

8 hours ago, Me78569 said:

You know the whole 2 steps back 1 step forward?  Well I seem to operate by that standard haha, I busted it pressing out the ball joints.

Went to Pull and Pay this morning.  Found a 1998 2500 that someone had kindly pulled the caliper off, axle nut off, and all 4 unit bearing bolts off of.  Took me all of 10 minutes to pull the knuckle, paind the kind people $25 to take it home.

New ball joints are pressed in and I am getting ready to go out and put them on.  

I am still under the theory that my shake issue is tires though.  

Got my tires rotated and balanced and my vibration is gone. Still want to do the driveshaft just because it has so many miles on it.

• Staff
1 hour ago, dripley said:

Still want to do the driveshaft just because it has so many miles on it.

If it ain't broke don't fool with it, leave well enough alone, go fishing. 

animated-smileys-holidays-water-142[1].gif

Edited by IBMobile
  • Like 1

@dripley Before you buy the new joints...  price out a one piece.  I was away from my tools and decided it was worth the extra cash to order a bolt on one piece.  Had i been home, i might have rebuilt it, but it was worth it at the time.