• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Headlight options

Same as mine, there is 2 ways to adjust it, one is straight on the other is from the side. It's designed like a starwheel, so when you stick a screwdriver from the side it bites the teef that you can't see from front. Take a closers look at it, I'm more than sure yours are the same as what I got. Not a lot of room under bumper but just enough to adjust it. 

5 hours ago, Dieselfuture said:

I use those bulbs as my tail/brake lights where they're hidden lol.  They are bright as hell.  I can see them reflecting off street signs 1/2 a mile behind me when the brakes or turn signal is on.

They also sell those on the shelves at Advance Auto.

Edited by trreed

31 minutes ago, trreed said:

I use those bulbs as my tail/brake lights where they're hidden lol.  They are bright as hell.  I can see them reflecting off street signs 1/2 a mile behind me when the brakes or turn signal is on.

They also sell those on the shelves at Advance Auto.

Great, I just got ano electronic flasher too lol, getting ready to go to auto zone and pay double price as I don't want to wait. I'm kinda set on these for now. Will give it a try, worse case I'll have to move bumper out again only weights few hundred pounds. 

I'm now second guessing if  want to put bug deflectors back on, they been on ever since I got the truck but not sure if they actually do what they're supposed to. Plus they are old and faded, like the rest lol. 

Edit. Nevermind I just found my answer,  an old thread from cummins forum where Mike talks about his bugs. n54rro.jpg.33316fbff7c468a888b0d25d168af263.jpg

Need a fresh photo here Mike with lights and all...

@Mopar1973ManHere is how I can adjust my up and down, my hoping yours are same20171205_172655.jpg.642b3ddccbdca42e7d7cff74dfb2d92b.jpg

Edited by Dieselfuture

I'm trying to follow these light threads, but alittle confused what is what..

Is this a Aftermarket HID headlight housing, or a stock housing home made modified for HID?

If its aftermarket , what brand? Link?

20171205_172655.jpg.642b3ddccbdca42e7d7cff74dfb2d92b.jpg

Edited by GSP7
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Dieselfuture said:

these are the housingsame I got, there are othersome you can use, works best with clear lenses

??? So that picture is a home build experimental project?

I need easy bolt on, plug and play

I dont need anymore projects

What about this place? http://www.ddmtuning.com/Product-Categories/Accessories

Is that another do it your self, experimental, build yourself project site?

Edited by GSP7

7 minutes ago, GSP7 said:

??? So that picture is a home build experimental project?

I need easy bolt on, plug and play

I dont need anymore projects

What about this place? http://www.ddmtuning.com/Product-Categories/Accessories

Is that another do it your self, experimental, build yourself project site?

I don't know about that site, if you don't want to tackle it yourself I would highly recommend going with retroshop last link I posted.

• Owner
On 12/5/2017 at 5:44 PM, GSP7 said:

I'm trying to follow these light threads, but alittle confused what is what..

Is this a Aftermarket HID headlight housing, or a stock housing home made modified for HID?

If its aftermarket , what brand? Link?

20171205_172655.jpg.642b3ddccbdca42e7d7cff74dfb2d92b.jpg

I found mine it exactly like yours. I had to get a better view of the star wheel but its there...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...