• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I hate to say it but it appears that Idaho may hay a political version of Stage IV Metastatic Untreatable Cancer

LiveOak

At first I thought it was a "fake news" article but to my shock and disbelief the story checks out.  What in the hell is going on up there in Idaho????  :wtf:  I thought Idaho was one of the last bastions of liberty left in the FUSA.  If there are enough progressive Marxists aka Democrats to install people like Sally Boyton Brown as DNC chair, you have BIG problems.  I suspect the flood of progressive Marxist Californians, Washingtonians, and Oregonians have overwhelmed Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, and Nevada.  Now they are apparently pouring into Idaho.  Maybe I had better sit tight in Tennessee.  I thought we had problems but after reading this article and watching this video, it is VERY apparent the Lord has blessed our state.  Prayers that he will bless Idaho as well and defeat these deranged morons who are insistent upon such a surreal display of radical racist reverie, self loathing, self hatred, deluded Marxist lunacy, and a TOTAL lack of understanding of the free constitutional republic that allows her to spew such immoral hate speech.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/01/23/idaho-dems-exec-director-dnc-should-train-people-in-how-to-shut-their-mouths-if-theyre-white/

I STILL cannot believe this is what is going on in Idaho!!!  :doh:

Edited by LiveOak

• Staff

A lot of these libs seem to have cookie cutter agenda talking about what they all want to hear... nothing original like a creative well thought out problem solver would. Seemingly more interested in maintaining a division in our country, they only skilled at twisting truth to incite the younger protestors and convince themselves, we hard working are, somehow the enemy.

It is amazing to me to hear that speech based on racism... just like some obsessive that cannot get off the Lib bandwagon simply because she has no real answers. It may in some way reveal that she herself is prejudiced and needs to move onto some real problem coherent solving thoughts of her own.

Edited by JAG1

But she's speaking from her heart and all her feelings and emotions with such good intentions! Bahh 

Me and my Dad talk about this all the time. The crazy libs are the ones that speak out in public and demonstrate and are a small percentage, but they are everywhere. That way of thinking has been brought out and encouraged that last 8 years, and seen as the new patriotic. I live in Massachusetts and the mayor of Boston just yesterday declared Boston a sanctuary city. Put enough morons together in close proximity with a moron leading them and this is what you get.

• Like 1

Eh, don't worry... she'll get to recluse her self soon enough. At least she made it known to others what her true colors are. She's probably living in the boise area, too. 

Liberal tards are everywhere, but each state has its own capital of tardville.

Around any other neck of idaho, it would be her neck!

2 hours ago, JAG1 said:

I think it might be the schools that are manufacturing these things and sendin' out all over.

That's where it starts. I can't believe the crap they fill there heads with. My niece goes to Catholic school, she'll be 10 this summer. Her teacher "helped" her write a paper on what she would do if she were president. Here are some highlights

-make college free

-make food and housing more affordable for poor people and I forget the rest

What they don't tell these kids is that you only get what you work for. Kids are growing up thinking everything is free and everyone deserves or is entitled to a house, food, car, etc. Ridiculous. The only way those things are achievable, in the current state of the US, is through tax dollars. Then shame kids into thinking thy are racist from 200 years ago and these kids are mush. 

“The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat.”

2 Thessalonians 3

Edited by CTcummins24V
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Staff
On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 9:17 AM, CTcummins24V said:

-make college free

-make food and housing more affordable for poor people

K-12, 6 hours a day, 180 days a year yes there is time to teach newspeak*, thinkspeak*, and double think*.  

They will sell their soul to the state for a free peace of bread and a bowl of soup and with that are slaves to the system.