• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hello from BC Canada

Timburrr

Hi there,

I'm 32 and live on Vancouver Island, BC. My mechanical skills are fairly novice but I like working on my own vehicles (love/hate relationship sometimes). I've been lurking for a while, and have been following Mopar's posts here and other forums for quite a while.

I plan on keeping my 1999 24v for a very long time so I'll hopefully be here for a while. It's mostly stock but I have done some small things like the BD flowmax lift pump. I take the view I have my truck for a marathon race not a sprint but in the future I would like to do a few small performance upgrades for towing etc.

From what I have seen I like this resource forum a lot more than other diesel sites, so I am glad to be here.

• Like 3