• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I'm gotta tell you all...

Hello and Welcome Donna, hope you two find long term happiness together.

:hug:That is if you can forgive him and he rethinks his use of the term "Requirements" when referring to someone he wants to spend quality time with for the long haul of life. :hug:

Sounded like he was hiring someone rather than looking for love.:punish:

• Like 2

Perhaps the bigger question is, will mother approve? :whistle:

OH! Also, don't get too nerdy, just yet! Otherwise, I wish the best for you, Mike! I expect an invitation to your wedding if that is the route you go. Wait, did I say that too soon? :lol3:

• Owner
6 hours ago, hex0rz said:

Perhaps the bigger question is, will mother approve?

So far Yes!

6 hours ago, hex0rz said:

Wait, did I say that too soon?

Yeah, a wee bit too soon yet... I've gotta live off video chat with @LiDaR in the evenings. So what we managed to do is set up WhatsApp and then communicate over video calls. At least allows use to stay in touch and see each other. I showed MoparMom this last night and she thought it was cool to be able to have some face time. 

https://www.whatsapp.com/

So I've got to wait roughly 8 weeks till I see Doona come home again. She'll be on the road doing remote sensing of the highway in the US. This link below will let you see what she does for a job.

http://roadview.com/

• Staff
7 hours ago, hex0rz said:

Perhaps the bigger question is, will mother approve? :whistle:

OH! Also, don't get too nerdy, just yet! Otherwise, I wish the best for you, Mike! I expect an invitation to your wedding if that is the route you go. Wait, did I say that too soon? :lol3:

50 demerits right there.

Man... you got bad timing :lol3:

Okay.... What's this road surveying for? just to monitor the truckers? Or is it to help program self driving trucks? I'm old and think forward is going backwards

19 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

Okay.... What's this road surveying for? just to monitor the truckers? Or is it to help program self driving trucks? I'm old and think forward is going backwards

To help program self driving vehicles in general. 

• Staff
37 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Here... Read about the data collection and the data processing.

http://roadview.com/

I did look at that and says all the technical advances but not what it's actually for or I missed something

Thanks Paul for explaining. I should be still driving a buckboard .

(Just being a smart aleck)  Be careful with those Idaho women.  Meet my Idaho women when stationed near your old home when stationed at Camp Pendleton, CA.  She had two years at University of Idaho, back then women mostly choose “home economics”.    Her schooling still comes in handy today.  Coming up on 44 years of married life.  Never had a fight, well actually stated better, we haven’t killed each other yet:)

Best of luck to you both.

• Like 2