• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Well I've been wanting to install a toggle switch to engage and disengage my CAD for a while now and finally took the time today to tackle the project. It will allow me to use the low range on my transfer case and remain in 2wd. It's very handy when moving trailers around in tight spaces like steep driveways and such in the mountains where I'm primarily working. I used a Clifford MJTV-5 pneumatic toggle switch and 1/4" air brake line. @TFaoro this should work for you as well so you can eng/disengage your CAD

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 4

This is awesome! I had been contemplating a posi-lok but really I only need to for backing our 5th wheel. Reverse is geared way too high in 2wd high. Need 2wd low so this is the perfect fix! Thanks for posting. I never even thought about doing this

• Like 1