• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Make money from home?

hex0rz

• Owner

Like myself I'm doing website administration for few different owners.

• mopar1973man.com
  • tractorfarmandfamily.com
  • smartyresource.net
  • dieseltrucksite.com
  • idahoturbodiesels.com

There are people the that do data entry for medical purpose up here.Beta test software or software design like at time when I feel like it I might hop on Ubuntu site and help out with beta testing software (volunteer work though). I'm sure there are companies that will pay for you test software. 

Edited by Mopar1973Man

really comes down to if you have a skill you can leverage from home?  

The whole work from home thing is great in theory, but in practice it tends to be much much easier to make money at a job someplace.  

Skill sets that lend themselves well to contracting

- coding

- web management

- various consulting

- some form of art / design of niche nick nack stuff

so what skills do you have that you can leverage into making money?  

• Like 1

Like stated above medical coding is a big thing for my area as well. Lots and lots of people do that from home full time. Thing is to make decent money one has to be dedicated to lots of keyboard time and being able to double as a hieroglyphics translator to decipher doctors hand written notes a lot of time which takes up valuable time as well as they get paid by the amount of line code info entered.

Open youtube account, get a cat, start putting out dumb *** videos of it being retarded, more views = more money. The dumber the video = better, you get the idea...

Don't try putting anything informative out, won't get any views, we leave in zombie land.

Edited by Dieselfuture

Haha, good stuff...

YouTube has changed. People are not making much money making good videos anymore. But your right, put a dumb one up and it'll be a hit. 

My mother in law dabbled in some at home work. A place north of us does call servicing. You call a place like a doctors office and if they're not available you get sent to the concierge service and they'll take info etc or give info to act as a virtual secretary for the business. It paid maybe 8 to 9 an hour if you were on the phone so many minutes out of an hour. So if you took breaks or lunch etc it didn't work...

I would like to know more about the affiliate service that you can do with large companies like Amazon and Wal-Mart. You do virtual advertising and they pay you a commission if you get a sale through your ads. 

I'm not totally sure about medical transcription. You need some schooling to do it. Never considered it...

Edited by hex0rz