• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Look what I brought home

enjoy it while it last. i'm 24 and i missed most of my daughters' infancy. before you realize it. they be telling you what show they want to watch, while they have a mouthful of pork chop(what my oldest just did)congrats for the healthy baby! watch momma for awhile. after each of ours, she battled postpartum.

Cute kid. My days of that are over, I have four children all but one an adult, I also have 2 grandsons, 6 & 7. They had a blast going for rides on the John Deere this past weekend. You will have alot of fun raising your new child, good relationship with the wife and visa versa is key.

Well this one is actually a girl, but I have a 3 nearly 4 year old boy too. Wife has never had a problem with post partum but we switch off the baby duty at night since I rarely sleep more than a few hours at a time anyway.My son has already had the joys of working on the truck. He loves my truck, even though his mother hates it lol.

Congratulations! Hope baby and Mom are doing well. Is the baby sleeping through the night yet or is Mom up and down all night feeding? We have 3 daughters and I can tell that the lost sleep and all the rest that goes along with it is DEFINITELY worth it. Our oldest daughter just graduated high school this week and will be off to college in a few months. Better start saving up now! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations! Hope baby and Mom are doing well. Is the baby sleeping through the night yet or is Mom up and down all night feeding? We have 3 daughters and I can tell that the lost sleep and all the rest that goes along with it is DEFINITELY worth it. Our oldest daughter just graduated high school this week and will be off to college in a few months. Better start saving up now! :lol:

She sleeps pretty good. However wakes up every few hours to eat. No biggie I am usually up and down all night anyway. So far we are starting savings accounts. I want to see my kids go to college and am willing to pay for that.

• 2 weeks later...