• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Custom Quadzilla Tuning R & D Thread

Me78569

1 hour ago, dirty830 said:

That would be nice let me know if I can help. Taking off from a dead stop is a little tricky to not make my truck jump right off the line and make a big black puff. 

Try this flash. It has some smoothing in place and a fix for the overfueling you are seeing beyond 3100.  ( this only disables the hard fueling if the 30 psi setting is sub %100)

adr277final.exe

Edited by Me78569

Figured this would be the thread to ask. Wanting to get the quad installed. I have been running the Edge EZ on level 3 for the past year. Is the stock injector daily tune basically the same as an edge ez?

Edited by gipperkid

On 2/2/2018 at 1:09 PM, Me78569 said:

Very hard.  

Touch as in too little or too much fuel?  What rpm and what throttle is it touchy?

I am still working on getting the map right for the office handoff but I think this is better

to much fuel coming off idle when your trying to ease into in from a dead stop at like 1-5% throttle.

I think that I may have found some of my runability issues.. Cam sensor failed... Also found out a bad cam sensor can cause a ton of very very strange symptoms! Lol got my fuel leak sealed up finally as well.. Now just to wait until the roads dry up after the 6"of snow tonight so I can really put these to the test! 

Well I'm hoping that it solved the chuggin under high load high RPM. But it was causing some very strange things. It was making the grid heaters cycle so hard it would kill my headlights and all my interior lights. Sometimes it would even kill the engine it pulled so hard. Then it randomly overcharged to 18 volts. All this started happening one night. But the three weeks prior every time I would do a hard Pole right when I let off my calf would drop off and I would get a check engine light. It was starting to idle fairly rough randomly it would just kind of get a quick Miss at idle and sound kind of goofy then it would come right out of it and just go back and forth. That is gone now I have not had an opportunity to check to see if the high load chugging is gone because the roads have been covered in ice and snow.

• 11 months later...