• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
quoris

Need 32 stock lugnuts for dually

At Les Schwab to buy a set of M-55's and switch from the old and corroded aftermarket aluminum dully wheels to stock steel and found out that my lugnuts will not work with the stock wheel and that i need to buy a set of 32 lugnuts at $11 bucks a piece. Can any one help? On a side note i am thinking of putting a second fuel tank in place of the spare tire. direct me to a old thread or chime in. My idea is to have the second tank feed into the stock one, so when the stock tank gets dry flip a switch and refill it with the second tank.

Ya Rock Auto is $218.88 for 32 of them. I could understand ARP stud kit but these are just plain stock lugnuts. 2nd tank just because I can. Extra range and stuff. Ran out of fuel in Nevada with a Ford Explore that got 13mpg and only had a 12gal tank. NOT FUN!!

I went back to stock rims on my 01. Drove around to 3 tire shops and found 32 used dodge second gen lug nuts for 20 bucks. Had to look thru a bin of them but barely found the 32 I needed.

7 hours ago, quoris said:

Ya Rock Auto is $218.88 for 32 of them. I could understand ARP stud kit but these are just plain stock lugnuts. 2nd tank just because I can. Extra range and stuff. Ran out of fuel in Nevada with a Ford Explore that got 13mpg and only had a 12gal tank. NOT FUN!!

Plain stock ones I see on Rock Auto are less than 100 bucks, $2.69 each + shipping. Rybestos

http://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/dodge,2002,ram+2500+pickup,5.9l+l6+diesel+turbocharged,1440064,wheel,lug+nut,7676

The Dorman were half that much.

Edited by dripley
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Royal Squire said:

Dually nuts are likely higher 

Yep. went back looked those up and sure enough 218 and change.

I looked on e-bay and did not see that one.  Thanks for finding that. I'll buy that and be done. thank you  for you help.

I bought a few stock ones for my dually at Oreilly's but don't remember the price. Didn't seem like it was too bad.