• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Need 32 stock lugnuts for dually

At Les Schwab to buy a set of M-55's and switch from the old and corroded aftermarket aluminum dully wheels to stock steel and found out that my lugnuts will not work with the stock wheel and that i need to buy a set of 32 lugnuts at $11 bucks a piece. Can any one help? On a side note i am thinking of putting a second fuel tank in place of the spare tire. direct me to a old thread or chime in. My idea is to have the second tank feed into the stock one, so when the stock tank gets dry flip a switch and refill it with the second tank.

Ya Rock Auto is $218.88 for 32 of them. I could understand ARP stud kit but these are just plain stock lugnuts. 2nd tank just because I can. Extra range and stuff. Ran out of fuel in Nevada with a Ford Explore that got 13mpg and only had a 12gal tank. NOT FUN!!

7 hours ago, quoris said:

Ya Rock Auto is $218.88 for 32 of them. I could understand ARP stud kit but these are just plain stock lugnuts. 2nd tank just because I can. Extra range and stuff. Ran out of fuel in Nevada with a Ford Explore that got 13mpg and only had a 12gal tank. NOT FUN!!

Plain stock ones I see on Rock Auto are less than 100 bucks, $2.69 each + shipping. Rybestos

http://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/dodge,2002,ram+2500+pickup,5.9l+l6+diesel+turbocharged,1440064,wheel,lug+nut,7676

The Dorman were half that much.

Edited by dripley
  • Like 1