• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quick Qaudzilla question

Marcus2000monster

• Owner

I don't hook anything directly to the battery. All my power stuff is hooked up at the PDC. The stud on the left side is power. Don't use the right stud if the alternator fuse blows it will fry everything. Ground I just use a body ground. There is ZERO reason for anything being hooked up to the battery. 

• Owner
10 minutes ago, Marcus2000monster said:

Also what is pdc?

PDC = Power Distribution Center

10 minutes ago, Marcus2000monster said:

Don’t the instructions say to hook to battery?

It will be hooked to constant +12V. I don't have all the corroded wiring and wiring rotting off the battery terminal and shorting out. Being hooked in the PDC power stud the wires don't get damaged from venting battery acid vapors. I can still jump start vehicles without all the wire hair hanging off the battery terminals.

DSCF4327.JPG

On 10/15/2017 at 4:03 PM, Mopar1973Man said:

I don't hook anything directly to the battery. All my power stuff is hooked up at the PDC. The stud on the left side is power. Don't use the right stud if the alternator fuse blows it will fry everything. Ground I just use a body ground. There is ZERO reason for anything being hooked up to the battery. 

CN I do the same with a JWA? 

It’s the code that had a few weeks ago that I never cleared... i honestly think that it is directly related to the edge ez. But then again just to see what would happen I unplugged the map and turned the ignition on and got the p0237 again. It only throws it when I unplugged the map... cleared the code and a ok as of now. Please bear with me here while I work with this.