• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Another few questions... will everything from

the hx35 switch over to the He351cw besides the piping and wastegate of course... 

And how will I go about fabricating the bracket?

Would it be unwise to get only nozzles for

my injectors being they are stock body’s with 127k miles?

Also what is invlolved I’m clocking the turbo?

I read on cf that if you do not clock the turbo you won’t have to fab a bracket?

What do you think about doing 125 injectors and a can bus box like the qaud xzt? Smoke? Issues? With 7x 0.10s that would put me about 450... seems a little more safe for me.

Edited by Marcus2000monster

If you dont clock the turbo you run into other issues.  Remember the 3rd gens mount the turbo differently, so unless you use a 3rd gen manifold you will have oil drain issues if you dont clock the manifold.  You will also have to fab up a charge pipe from the turbo to the i intercooler if you dont clock the turbo.  

the cw is a 60/60/9 I believe.

4 hours ago, Me78569 said:

If you dont clock the turbo you run into other issues.  Remember the 3rd gens mount the turbo differently, so unless you use a 3rd gen manifold you will have oil drain issues if you dont clock the manifold.  You will also have to fab up a charge pipe from the turbo to the i intercooler if you dont clock the turbo.  

Then you bet I’m gonna clock it. Can I send you the pics and video of the turbo I’m looking at and get your opinion?

4 hours ago, Me78569 said:

Then you bet I’m gonna clock it. Can I send you the pics and video of the turbo I’m looking at and get your opinion?

• Staff
8 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Curious what the measurements of a HE351 wheel wise?

60x86 compressor wheel (same as the 7 blade super 40 wheel)

65x58 CW 12 blade turbine wheel (often called a 68x60 by Holset, thou I don’t know why)

70x60 VE 12 blade turbine wheel

Holset calls the CW a 60/60/9, but it measures a 60/58/9

Edited by AH64ID
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1