• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

FNG Oregon

camped69

Howdy,

I have lurked for years on here and decided to sign up. Prior to this truck I rolled a '90 7.3L IDI with a sidewinder which grew on me left much to be desired when pulling the camper/boat combo over the passes around here. I've had my '00 Dodge since 2006 and use it about 20-30 time a year for dragging the 5th Wheel around the Cascades and taking the boat to various locations. She has been a great truck and I've done all the work, but the last few years has found some bigger repairs being needed. A new VP44 went in last summer, a leak on the front of the motor needs to be diagnosed and now I'm throwing in some RV275s and dealing with a potential dead pedal. Oh, slapped a new Genos dash cover in a while back then the AC went out. haha

Nothing surprising or out of the ordinary really. The devil is in the details and I often get hung up on the little things while doing repairs on my rides. I thought I'd belly up and say Hi. Perhaps glean some info from the vast knowledge around here in the hopes of keeping my beloved truck on road much to the dismay of libs up here. They certainly despise them until they need your help to move!

• Staff
1 hour ago, dripley said:

Welcome. Great place here to cure what ails the truck. Maybe I can stop by and pick up @JAG1 and we will head that way to visit and try out the gateway.

I'll ride in your truck but I ain't smoking that stuff. That stuff will have your wires crossed in a hurry.