• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

NV4500 rebuilders

I am pretty sure I got mine from midwest.  They bought out all the NV4500s that were slated for GM when NV quit supporting the 4500.  So I got a new GM box, with a dodge tail shaft and tail shaft housing.  Has worked great so far.  The shifter was new, but for a GM, so I had to use my shifter, but no biggie.

HTH

Hag

• 4 years later...
10 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Might have to actually do a search for local manual transmission shop near you. Sad part is most of my transmission work for my manual is either Weller truck or a guy I used last time in Washington that did an awesome job. 

Might the guy in Washington be Long Range Gear? I ran across them as well. Thanks for the input.

On 4/27/2018 at 4:43 PM, Cronus577 said:

Cody Albrecht from Super Stick Transmissions rebuilt mine. A lot of people recommend him on other pages. He was nice enough to send me a transmission and let me drop my core off once I had the new one in. 
Cody Albrecht's Facebook

Cody is rebuilding my NV5600, should be out end of the week. He said check with him Sunday and I maybe able to pick it up. I though damn thats nice of him to offer to come get it on a Sunday. I have heard nothing but good things about him.