• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

1,000,000,000 mpg...

Posted Image

Just needs a long extension cord! It runs on 2 group 27 AGM batteries. 1/3hp.

Wife has been thoughtfully on my case... I just can't get around at our outdoor activities. She suggested I get a scooter. Insurance will not pay for outdoor units. I tipped a rental unit over a couple of times. I found this one on CraigsList.

No good deed goes unpunished... I hung up the trailer wiring on the trip to buy it... yanked the trailer plug & it dragged on the ground & was ruined. I replaced the plug... still had problems. I figured with yanking the wiring (I never liked how the wires were dressed.) I've had it apart again. Finally I had it working except for the left turn signal. I traced it to a burned out bulb! I used to always travel with a box of spare bulbs for the horse trailer. Guess what? I found the box, had the right bulb, cleaned it up with a scotch bright pad & it worked. I'm beat, but at least I'm back to working forward!

Oh, yeah, I found a picture on the internet... a guy put knobbies on his machine & took it hunting. I want that!

Russ

I thought about loading it into the bed of the Dodge with a ramp but my dear wife is scared of ramps. I don't know if it would have climbed a steep ramp (4X4) anyway. So as long as I have the CTD & the landscaper's trailer, that's how I'll move it around. I'm measuring & figuring to add a lugage rack to the rear for my nesessary items. OEM had a bracket for the back of the swivel seat. So You get off one side & it hides your can & rollator walker on the far side.Let's see if we can drop in a diesel! Too cool!R

• Staff

I hate loading my quad into the bed of my truck, its so stinking steep, its even steep when I put the tires in the street gutter, and my driveway has about a 1% slope. But glad you can stay mobile and outdoors, keeps the mind healthy!

Unit has head & tail lights, turn signals & flashers (run on 24 volts same as the drive motors). Supposedly has a 20 mile range, can make 10 mph... holly crap that thing is flying! I want the Snoopy Flying Ace goggles... maybe a roll bar...Russ

Yes, I can appropriate the slow vehicle warning triangle off Sheila's unused pony cart... though I don't want to use it on the roads much. Maybe the annual "MS walk". This is more to take the place of my horse for off road activities.Russ