• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Heater exchange lines

On 5/28/2018 at 8:30 PM, Mopar1973Man said:

Yeah tour going to need a flex oil drain line. That's only a band aid for now.

Well thank God I followed my instincts and ordered a couple of different oil return lines from different places. I received 1 today from, believe it or not they had it, a Cummins dealer in Tampa. It was only a couple dollars more.

The other ones that I order CPP dropped the ball and never shipped them until Thursday/Friday and I ordered them early enough to get shipped here for the weekend. This just gets my blood boiling when they delay shipping on there end or don’t deculge they just don’t have the part in stock. 

Anyways, glad this one came in, but the gaskets don’t come in until Monday. I don’t know if I can reuse the recently used one or not is why I ordered more.  

C7AD8EE3-947F-4C5C-A7E3-3383128862B9.jpeg

25AB57CF-20CD-42D4-85D5-044EDC57439C.jpeg

• Owner
On 5/31/2018 at 5:44 PM, Silverdodge said:

Maybe some day I got it how I like it now and I get pretty decent mileage it's just a daily driver no super heavy tower ect

Gotta ask. What do you get for pretty decent mileage? I'm also a daily driver for the most part. Approximately 750-1000 miles a week.

Selection_009.png

2 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Point taken... Some of us are stuck with what we have and don't have a little car. :broke:

The wife has a 98 Saturn sl2 4 cylinder. Not a power house for sure. Went on a little trip with both of them. Got cruise set around 75 in the hill country. Then pulling a hill a little much for OD it drops into 3rd. Went from 2800 to 4500 rpm in a flash. I liked to jumped out the window. 

• Haha 1