• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Mystery 19.5" wheels solved

leety

13 minutes ago, AH64ID said:

Field Service Manual

Single Rear Wheel

Dual Rear Wheel

Kicken' thanks!!!

1 hour ago, AH64ID said:

110# seems low, dad almost lost a wheel at 120#. 

The 2001 FSM calls for 135# for SRW and 145# for DRW

What does the FSM say about the front wheels?

Not sure what it says but you can download from the articles section and have your own copy. I believe FSM is actually Factory Service Manual. @AH64ID spent to much time in the "field" while in the military. No offense meant.

Edited by dripley
  • Like 3

Just now, dripley said:

Not sure what it says but you can download from the articles section and have your own copy. I believe FSM is actually Factory Service Manual. @AH64ID spent to much time in the "field" while in the military.

LOL I think you're right about it.  I looked up "Field Service Manual" or FSM and came up with Factory Service Manual.  I just ordered the CD off ebay so I'll have that sometime soon.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AH64ID said:

Yep... Factory

I do appreciate your service. I have 3 grandsons in the 82nd at Bragg + 1 son retired from the AF and one soon to be retired from the Army, 3rd ID I believe. There are not many days that go by I dont think of our folks in the military and the advice they pass on about our vehicles.

Edited by dripley

• 2 months later...