• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Custom pv1 tuning

• Owner
20 hours ago, Me78569 said:

if you spend money on a dedicated screen you are stuck with the hardware, as time goes on that hardware becomes outdated and your are forced into a cycle of updating hardware as new stuff comes out.

Agreed. Hence why Edge Juice has to change constantly.

1 hour ago, Me78569 said:

I swear once I got it to connect 1x then I could just leave the app running and it would connect without fail within 1 minutes or key on, %70 of the time within 30 seconds.

Not true either. Someday I just leave my phone out in the truck in the cradle. Most of the time it hooks back up. Sometimes it just tries once to connect and quits regardless if the app is left open in the truck. Strange is I can leave the app running on my phone and carry the phone around come back to the truck and still have connection issues. There is day when I need to monitor for phone calls. No, I don't want two cradles in my truck one for iQuad and one for my cellphone. 

Edited by Mopar1973Man

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/31/2018 at 2:54 PM, Mopar1973Man said:

Agreed. Hence why Edge Juice has to change constantly.

Not true either. Someday I just leave my phone out in the truck in the cradle. Most of the time it hooks back up. Sometimes it just tries once to connect and quits regardless if the app is left open in the truck. Strange is I can leave the app running on my phone and carry the phone around come back to the truck and still have connection issues. There is day when I need to monitor for phone calls. No, I don't want two cradles in my truck one for iQuad and one for my cellphone. 

Thats why i been thinking of using a dedicated droid device S4 Active and trying to make a pillar pod for it, IDK might be more trouble than its worth