• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla iQuad - no mph

SavageTusk

4 hours ago, SavageTusk said:

Just curious while I'm waiting for my PCM to get here, wonder why the radio is part of the CCD network?

If you do have Infinity factory radio and steering wheel volume control buttons then the buttons are connected to Highline or Premiumline Central Timer Module (CTM), the CTM relays the buttons commands to the radio via the CCD Bus.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Chris O. said:

If you do have Infinity factory radio and steering wheel volume control buttons then the buttons are connected to Highline or Premiumline Central Timer Module (CTM), the CTM relays the buttons commands to the radio via the CCD Bus.

So if the radio is not being used by the CCD network, couldn't these be terminated going to the radio harness so there's no chance that there is any bias from the aftermarket radio?

:shrug: ugh,  well I put the new, freshly programmed and tested PCM in and still no mph on the quadzilla.

So I get the speedometer reading on the Cluster but not on the iQuad.  I don't even think I can really say it's a truck problem, no check engine light, no codes..yet.  Do I need to trace the bus wires around some more?  I think I've exhausted everything besides replacing the ECM.  :thud:

Edited by SavageTusk

On 11/7/2018 at 5:09 PM, SavageTusk said:

So I get the speedometer reading on the Cluster but not on the iQuad.

Try a simple test of resistance between ECM plug CCD BUS + - and ODBII data link connector (DLC) CCD BUS plug + -. -> (SEE PIC.)

Look for resistance with less than 20 ohms (Ω).

CCD_TEST1&2.jpg

• Like 1