• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Help out a fellow forum member

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

Hey Gang... 

I got a call from a fellow forum member @towhungerford that is serving time in prison. He called asking for a favor. All he's asking for is reading material. Catalogs, magazines, anything to past the time with. He enjoys reading Dodge Diesel stuff (VP44 stuff) and Ford Diesel stuff.  If you know of free catalogs and magazines he would sure enjoy the reading material. 

Tim Hungerford

BDCC

1455 Bravo Blvd

Minden, LA 71055

Help a fellow diesel nut make it through the time he has to serve... 

Do list what your sending so other members don't repeat the same thing please...

Edited by Mopar1973Man

• Owner
3 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

I dont know that the internet is in jail? 

No Internet access allowed.

9 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

So he can't have a simple laptop to read up on the forum?

Some are only 200 bucks something like that.

No electronics. No cellphones, no tablets, no laptops allowed. Again no internet...

This is why he's requesting books, catalogs anything to do with Dodge diesels and Ford diesels.

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
  • Owner

Tim called again today... He's looking for more things if possible come on gang help out a fellow forum member make it through his time.

• Tool catalogs
  • LMC Truck Ford old body style
  • LMC Truck Dakota (2nd Gen)

Few websites he mentioned..

Come on guy jump in and get him some catalogs and reading material. He's asking still please help him out.