• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Just now, Russ Roth said:

Mike, was going to slip a check into the mail to you today but no address!  I had it at one point but no longer so how would I get it to you???

RR

Same here.  Also sent txt to 1 number that I have but no response.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Then a guy like me with my stock looking truck comes along and steals your chick because I just whipped you in street race with 245's tires. :lmao: Seriously, I've surprised a lot of people with my truck, the perfect street sleeper.

I got it to admit it was nice to hop back in the saddle yesterday got to the I-84 kick the pig and roasted the tires in 3rd, hit 4th hopping, nailed 5th and was hitting over 80 MPH before the end of the on-ramp after being in the hospital for 3 days. 

There was a post back aways back...

Well, yeah everyone thinks it looks cool. I do as well it does look pretty darn good. There are forces of leverage that cause huge issues with the front axles with larger tires and wheel offsets. The final gear ratio gets altered without any considerations. This why people like DOR exist is to get the parts upgrades to hold larger tires without damage. Then the gear ratio issue most dismiss but end up eating transmissions and drivelines because of the torque trapping you do with final gear ratios below 3.55. Optimal is 3.55 to 3.73 to the ground. Most add tires and end up in the 3.00 to 3.20 realm which is too low. 

Sorry to here you were in the hospital, hope all is well. So when I do plan on getting this done, it seems like the best option would be 4.10s, and rebuild practically the whole front end with dor parts?

8 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Optimal is 3.55 to 3.73 to the ground. 

So then if I get it referred to 4.10 will this gauruntee I’m in this range? What even is gear ratio and what does it do?

4 hours ago, Russ Roth said:

Mike, was going to slip a check into the mail to you today but no address!  I had it at one point but no longer so how would I get it to you???

RR

4 hours ago, 015point9 said:

Same here.  Also sent txt to 1 number that I have but no response.  

There is a go fund me page and donations here. Unless you prefer the check. Scroll down and look under anouncements.