• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New Injectors?

Are you talking about the boost fooler (72$) or one of the tuners like the adrenaline. Sorry for all the questions, been running the old dodge since 99 but it’s always been in stock form, new to all this go faster stuff. 

Thanks

Bill

With a boost fooler and boost elbow on my stock truck with worn out injectors I was able to get around 30psi out of my turbo.  I think a boost fooler and boost elbow will be a cheap way to get a little more boost out of your turbo till you can get the money for an Adrenaline.  I would think that would help to clean up the smoke a little.

• Like 1

• Owner

Covered... Boost fooler and tuner...

https://www.dieselautopower.com/quadzilla-power-1998-5-2000-dodge-5-9l-cummins-adrenaline-with-iquadbt

Boost fooler alone will do no good.

The ECM stock timing is too retarded for most usage. As you add more fuel more timing is needed. As you add more fuel you need to map the fuel out so to keep the smoke in check. When everything is right under the hood with fuel and timing that truck should tear the tires off. 

• Thanks 1

Boost fooler made my boost jump from 21-22 to 35+ and reduced egts a very noticable amount. Truck whistles alot more to

I also have waste gait turnbuckled si it cant open so far I see no negatives to mechanically locking it shut.