• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

No power until 2K RPMS

• Staff

Best chance is Dripley and those guys are more right about what is wrong, but I have to say the few things that come to mind in this situation.

Are you still on the old factory APPS or have you already changed over to the Timbo APPS?

How many miles on the injectors?

Is your turbo in good shape? No excessive play in the bearings causing rubbing or drag to the spin fins?

Do you have a clogged Cat in the exhaust?

@JAG1 I am going to assume it’s a factory apps. I did a reset and scanner shows 0%-100% 

again assuming but I’m betting factory injectors with 200k miles I’m them 

turbo is in good shape. No in or out up or down play. 

‘No cat or muffler from the 5 inch straight pipe.  

• Staff

Sounds like it will be a great truck when running.

How about fuel related.......have you checked for clogged screens in the bottom of the tank module?

Run it with the fuel cap loose and see if the tank vent is clogged, it may be overcoming the tank vacuum at the higher rpms. I only experienced this on two trucks before when mine was visibly clogged and another fellow camper had fuel suction problems. Never seen it since those 2 times.

Ah never mind........ I see it's holding good fuel pressure.:doh:

Edited by JAG1